Reviews of our guest
- Cruz Camino A review of one our guest! The Blue Cruise - from Olympos to Fethiye, Turkey
- Southern Turkey Adventure
- Golden Book Travelers: A Turkish Blue Cruise
- Barefoot Blues Cruising & Turkish style By Bramwell Ryan
- We are Available for Charter Skippered Crewed Yacht Hire
- Turquoise-coloured paradise by Mark Hotton 6 Jul 2004
- "The cruise - never had so much fun doing so little, and that's saying a lot coming from me.."
- "Olympos was our first experience of Mediterranean beaches – very rocky, covered in people and amazingly clear waters!!..." - Rory & Mel's Adventure - August 28, 2010
- TRAVELLING ON MY OWN marta loves travelling / MAGIC TURKEY " Marta Bitti Martedì 13 maggio 2014"
- Jen and Antony's Turkey trip 15 October to 18 November, 2000 Mediterranean cruise (Olympos to Fethiye) on the "Mare Nostrum".
- Father Christmas' Mediterranean island escape St Nicholas islands Fethiye ' By Elizabeth Warkentin'
- An untouched paradise in Turkey’s Butterfly Valley By Brad Cohen
Reviewed July 18, 2012
My first Blue Cruise from Fethiye to Demre was absolutely amazing! The crew was incredibly hospitable and friendly and created a wonderful and relaxing environment complete with amazing food and service the entire trip. The boat was in incredible condition and was equipped with everything one could need out on the water. I truly feel that every person travelling to Turkey must experience a Blue Cruise for the scenery and relaxing schedule unmatched by any other location or adventure!
Blue Cruises in Turkey
Jul 09, 2011, 6:52 AM
I booked 4 days 3 nights Olympos Fethiye blue cruise with My Blue Cruise and this was with out doubt the best thing i did in europe the guys where so helpful not just on the cruise but advising me about other tours and places to go and found me some great diving in fethiye,,, cannot highly reccomend this enough give it a go you will not regret it thankyou ali
To see more reviews, please visit our Facebook Page