Fethiye olympos cruise turkey fethiye olympos cruise
Fethiye-olympos cruise itinerary
• We collect from Fethiye Hotels around 10:00 to 10:45 Am. We don't provide pick ups from outside Fethiye such as Calis, Oludeniz, Hisaronu etc so please check
• Leave Fethiye harbour around 11.00 to 11.45 am and destined for Butterfly Valley Bay for swimming & lunch and an optional hike up to the waterfall
• Oludeniz – Europe’s most stunning beach & one of the best spots in the world for paragliding. Swim to the beach and there is also the option to paraglide.
• Anchor at St. Nicholas Island for the night. Optional walk up through the island’s ruins to witness the spectacular sunset.
• Cruise to Kalkan (Aquarium Bay) for breakfast & swimming
• Cruise to Kas harbour for lunch. Time to explore this small Turkish town for shopping and internet.
• Cruise to one of secluded bay's between Kas and Kekova for the night.
• Cruise to Sunken City – cruise over the ancient ruins of this World Heritage site.
• Cruise to Simena Castle - walk up to the top & witness a magical view over the Bay, taking in the underwater Lycian Tombs and across to the Sunken City.
• Gokkaya Bay for the night
• Its party time at the nearby Island disco where you can meet up with the other cruising travelers for a night of dancing under the stars or you can simply relax back and chill out on your yacht. Free service boat will pick you up late night and they run back regular all night.
- After Breakfast we continue to Pirates Cave or nearby Bay for snorkeling than disembark from Cayagzi (Andriake) Harbour after lunch.
• Transfer to Demre, free time for shopping and banking.
• Free transfer to the tree house of your choice in Olympos.
• If you're planning to go to other locations than Olympos, you'll be dropped off at Demre Bus Station where you can catch buses. Buses to Antalya depart every 30 min, buses to Kas or Fethiye depart every hour and no need to (can't) book pre book these buses.
All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary, however in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, no money will be refunded